Covid-19 / Corona Virus
www.bookanairporttaxi.co.uk management are closely monitoring the updates from the Public Health Agency about Coronavirus/Covid-19.
As part of our ongoing reaction to this information, we intend to implement some changes which will ensure we carry on with business as usual.
- Cleanliness of our cars is a priority during this time meaning our drivers have been briefed to regularly disinfect their vehicles interior with disinfectant wipes which will be deposed of in the correct manor.
- We would recommend all customers where possible to use the online booking option on our website for bookings. This will allow for business as usual if our call centre staff are required to self-isolate.
- When there are 1 or 2 passengers, we would recommend that they sit in the back of the taxi. This gives more space between customers and drivers.
- Drivers and employees who are exhibiting symptoms associated with Coronavirus to follow government guidelines, notifying relevant management internally and self-isolating.
- As of June 15th 2020 face masks or coverings are mandatory for everyone riding or driving with www.bookanairporttaxi.co.uk unless medically exempt.
During this time will continue to monitor the Public Health Agency advice closely and endeavour to make necessary changes to help protect our passengers, employees and our drivers. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact our management team via our email address.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.